Monthly Archives: February 2012

IRS will be looking for Gift Tax Returns

When one donor makes a gift in one calendar year of more than $13,000 to any one donee, the donor is required to file a federal gift tax return, form 709, with the IRS. The amount of the gift in … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment